Associate Director Customer Marketing
Director Customer Marketing
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company, marketing products from a wide range of therapeutic areas including analgesic, anti-infective, cardiovascular, oncology, CNS, dermatological and anti-inflammatory. The company’s mission is to play a leading role in the transformation of the U.S. healthcare system through its preeminence in the development, manufacture and marketing of generic pharmaceuticals.
The Director, Customer Marketing will act as the interface between the Product Marketing and Sales Force teams to develop customer specific programs and establish pricing strategies for both new product launches and in-line product opportunities.
- Develop pricing strategies for the portfolio working with Product Management to capture new product opportunities for new and in-line products. Facilitate the Life Cycle Management process from a pricing perspective including analytical support and implementation of LCM pricing strategies (e.g., WAC decreases, indirect contract pricing optimization, price increases, etc.).
- Develop customer specific growth programs and pricing, working with the Contracts group, to attain pre awards for new products and grow the overall business.
- Direct the Pricing Analysts’ effort to research and evaluate pricing challenges presented by customers or field force. Work with Pricing Administration to implement price changes and communicate to customers.
- Direct and coordinate the customer bid process.
- Actively seek and maintain a repository of competitive intelligence on current and future competitors, products and pricing.
- Work cross functionally with other Sales and Marketing teams to identify opportunities and develop sales/marketing programs to support products which will require multi faceted types of promotion and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
- 10 years pricing/marketing/financial analytics experience within the pharmaceutical industry in Sales, Marketing, Market Research and/or Finance; or experience in corporate retail chain or wholesaler environment working with pharmaceutical companies required.
Location: Greater Philadelphia