Associate Director of Maintenance
check this out Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelors of Science (In an Engineering discipline – Electrical or Mechanical); MS preferred.
- PLC Knowledge and electrical troubleshooting
- Experience with maintenance Best practices (TPM – Equipment Improvement, daily maintenance, improving maintenance efficiency and effectiveness, training, life cycle management and maintenance prevention design, etc.). Must have worked in a maintenance leadership role previously.
- 5 years related experience in maintenance management.
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- Proven specific experience with maintenance and continuous improvement of manufacturing equipment.
visit web page Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate information using tact and persuasion as appropriate requiring good oral and written communication skills.
- Effective written, oral skills and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in developing the pillars of a maintenance program.
Previous experience working in a beverage, foods or pharmaceutical industry is preferred see more.
- Knowledge or experience working in a GMP environment is preferred.
Details: article source
read article Our clients facility is a high speed manufacturer of tablets in a state of the art highly automated, complex technical environment supporting over 60 domestic and international markets. The New Jersey site operates 24/7, and is an integral part of the overall supply chain strategy.
learn more here The Associate Director of Maintenance will be responsible for driving the Maintenance Strategy for the Manufacturing areas. The Role will be responsible for developing asset care programs and enhancing the reliability of the sites manufacturing equipment. The position will be the lead technical expert for the manufacturing sites equipment and equipment issues. The individual will own equipment issues to Production Management, Process engineers, EHS and Compliance functions.
go here Key Responsibilities:
this web page PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
The Associate Director of Maintenance is expected to provide leadership to mechanics and technicians to drive maintenance, equipment and productivity improvement.
- The Associate Director of Maintenance is to embed the use of Root Cause Analysis when equipment fails.
- REPAIRS & MAINTEANCE BUDGET CONTROL
- Responsible for monthly R&M costs and R&M cost reduction program for packaging equipment.
- Drive cost reduction initiatives and parts re-engineering initiatives.
MAINTENANCE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Lead and manage major scheduled repairs and shutdowns.
- Lead Manufacturing Engineering/Continuous improvement Projects to improve yields, equipment performance and close compliance gaps.
- Drive “on-time” Near Miss closure in each area.
- Escalate Quality/Safety issues in each area and drive the timely closure of compliance projects and Corrective And Preventative Actions (CAPAS).
TECHNICAL SKILL MANAGEMENT
- Coach and mentor Mechanics/Technicians in the manufacturing areas.
- Develop and manage career ladder progression of existing and future production maintenance staff.
Location: New Jersey