Our client is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality medications with more than $2.25 billion in worldwide sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with all FDA, DEA and OSHA regulations.
- Maintain department in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Meet all safety objectives/requirements.
- Ensure equipment is safe, clean and properly set-up for production.
- Troubleshoot as needed.
- Ensure all paperwork, batch records and associated documents are accurate and complete.
- Supervise and develop union personnel, ensuring adherence to the Union Work Rules.
- Meet and/or exceed weekly/monthly production requirements (schedule compliance).
- Coordinate with support groups (QC Lab, QA, Tech Service, etc.) to ensure timely receipt of deliverables.
- Ensure availability of required materials/components and minimize waste of raw and in-process material.
- Ensure that all operator training profiles and syllabi are comprehensive and current. Coordinate, conduct and document departmental training (GMP, SOP, CAPA, etc.)
- Initiate and assist with deviations (root cause analysis, product impact and corrective/preventative action.)
- Recommend changes to improve overall efficiency.
- Interview and assist in hiring of new operators.
- Train new operators.
- Provide support for weekend/overtime staffing when required.
- BS in Engineering (Chemical preferred)
- 3rd shift.