Production Supervisor http://lenesillasen.dk/map192
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company. With a history that goes back more than a century, they continue to focus on products which are difficult to produce, require dedicated containment facilities, or Paragraph IV challenges. With its continued focus and development of its high-barrier-to-entry product portfolio they continue to get products over complicated industry barriers read article.
check this out Duties:
this web page • Supervise all functions in the production area, which could include fluid bed dryers, high shear mixers, encapsulation, compression, blending and coating.
• Oversee the operators, responsible for scheduling, training and safety click here.
• Responsible for all compliance aspects, including writing investigations and deviation reports visit web page.
• Work closely with and support R&D – development of new products, focused on fluid bed and high shear granulation please click for source.
article source • This role will be the manufacturing representative for this area for all key development projects interacting with R&D, validation, engineering, compliance, maintenance, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience with at least 3 in a pharmaceutical manufacturing setting.
• Strong technical “hands-on” skills with granulation experience – fluid bed drying would be a plus, blending, wet-granulation, coating and bead manufacturing highly desired.
• Strong technical/writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact well with individuals and members of management.
• Proven project and organizational skills
• Chemistry or Engineering degree would be a plus.