Production Supervisor http://ecpc.org/coxasycy
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company. With a history that goes back more than a century, they continue to focus on products which are difficult to produce, require dedicated containment facilities, or Paragraph IV challenges. With its continued focus and development of its high-barrier-to-entry product portfolio they continue to get products over complicated industry barriers canadian pharmacies that ship to us.
http://behindthequest.com/talysop • Supervise all functions in the production area, which could include fluid bed dryers, high shear mixers, encapsulation, compression, blending and coating.
• Oversee the operators, responsible for scheduling, training and safety canadian pharmacies that ship to us.
• Responsible for all compliance aspects, including writing investigations and deviation reports generic vardenafil.
• Work closely with and support R&D – development of new products, focused on fluid bed and high shear granulation canadian pharmacy viagra.
http://ecpc.org/coxasycy • This role will be the manufacturing representative for this area for all key development projects interacting with R&D, validation, engineering, compliance, maintenance, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience with at least 3 in a pharmaceutical manufacturing setting http://behindthequest.com/talysop.
generic vardenafil • Strong technical “hands-on” skills with granulation experience – fluid bed drying would be a plus, blending, wet-granulation, coating and bead manufacturing highly desired.
canadian drug • Strong technical/writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact well with individuals and members of management http://behindthequest.com/talysop.
levitra • Proven project and organizational skills
viagra online • Chemistry or Engineering degree would be a plus.
Location: Midwest http://mdhta.com/gavamuda